Book Preservation Vault
SCS offers archival storage vaults specifically designed and engineered to preserve rare books, papers and paintings.
- Rare books, papers and paintings are typically stored at 50°F
- Humidity is typically controlled at 30% RH
- Temperature Control within ± 2°F & Humidity Control typically is ± 5% RH providing ideal preservation conditions
- Archival Vaults from 100 square feet to 25,000 square feet
- Expandable Modular Panel Design with Inherent Insulation and Vapor Barrier Properties
- Remote Mechanical Systems with Complete Redundancy available
As a leader in designing and engineering archival storage vaults, we were privileged to do archival vault work with the Library of Congress (Case Study).