Request A Quote
Dry Room Specs
- Modular construction allows easy disassembly and relocation.
- Modular construction allows expandability in all three directions: length, width and height.
- 4" thick walls ensure Dry Room chambers can be installed in high temperature and/or high moisture environments without changing conditions in the room (foamed-in-place urethane insulation. R value: 30). Fire retardant construction.
- Up to 4 hour fire rated panels available
- All components are accessible through vapor-tight access panels.
- Air can be supplied to Dry Room at a dependable -70°C dew point. The room can be maintained at any control level down to the - 55°C dew point. This provides flexibility to deal with any unforeseen changes.
- The SCS skid-mounted mechanical package provides a one-path linear flow design with a beginning to end process. This is remotely located outside the Dry Room, leaving valuable interior production space untouched.
- The entire dehumidifier/mechanical system is constructed of vapor-tight, continuously welded 1/8" thick aluminum enclosing all filtration, refrigeration, dehumidification, and control components.
- The dehumidifier/mechanical system remote location allows easier access for service and maintenance.
- Focus on Safety: Explosion proof motors, fire retardant & fire rated room construction.
- Scientific Climate Systems offers custom built dry rooms. Please see the chart below for a comparison between Dew Point Fahrenheit and Celsius and the Relative Humidity Percent Equivalent
DEW POINT vs % Relative Humidity
|DEW POINT °F||DEW POINT °C (@21°C)||RH % (@ 70°F)|
Click here to submit a Request for Quote
Or call us today at 800-840-5778.